Design the Perfect Email: Useful Links
Some useful resources and links for helping you in your quest to design the perfect email (and more importantly keep designing the perfect email).
Other Useful Resources & Links:
- Email Standards Project - Much-needed (new) authority on email standards. These guys (owners of Aus-based Campaign Monitor) have put together an Acid Test for Email Marketing that takes most B2B and B2C email clients and tests them for standards compliance. The villains include Outlook 2007 and Google’s Gmail. Find them at http://www.email-standards.org/clients/
- Email Marketing Reports – Massive repository of email marketing info written by Mark Brownlow, at http://www.email-marketing-reports.com/
- MarketingSherpa - Great library of paid and free articles on all things marketing, including email marketing. Subscribe to their newsletter, it’s very useful. Find them at http://www.marketingsherpa.com/
- ClickZ – Experts in the field write daily about all things email marketing. Located at: http://clickz.com/experts/em_mkt
- E-Consultancy.com – UK-based online marketing data, white paper and best practices repository. Follow this link: http://www.e-consultancy.com/