Design the Perfect Email: The Subject Line
This is the first in a 10 part series of quick tips for designing the perfect email. Keep coming back for the next tip, and enjoy! If you disagree, want to add anything, or just want to say hello, don’t be shy and leave a comment!
Your Subject Line:
- Keep your subject lines relevant and engaging
- Keep it as short and sweet as this sentence
- Shoot for 35 character length, maximum at 60 characters
- Never use exclamation points in your subject line
- Never use ‘Free’ in the subject line
- Never use ALL CAPS in your subject line
- Never use characters
Come back tomorrow for tips on the From Field!